Combining luxury apartment living, 24/7 Aged Care, and a warm and welcoming community, The Royce is redefining what it means to retire.
Waples was engaged by Tulich Family Communities to help relaunch The Royce brand in Sydney and surrounding areas through an engaging, creative, and compelling marketing and branding strategy.
- To build brand recognition of The Royce in Penrith and surrounding western Sydney suburbs
- To develop a proposition that conveyed The Royce point of difference
- To drive lead enquiries and convert apartment sales
Waples conducted a half day workshop with key stakeholders to understand the business issue, target market, competitive advantage and consumer mindset. All existing work was audited and a review of what has worked and hasn’t worked was completed.
From here we developed the proposition, along with a new tagline, brand story and campaign concept to shape brand and tactical activity moving forward.
Proposition: Retirement is an opportunity.
Tagline: It’s your choice. The Royce.
Using this creative concept, Waples developed creative to be used across transit, cinema, press, social and digital.
We were also engaged to assist with a multi-faceted digital approach, and through that we further supported The Royce to:
- Develop a new website that was more in line with the brand’s new direction. Requirements were that it had to be user friendly, informative, easy to update and optimised for search.
- Create a digital media campaign utilising Programmatic Display and Search
- Construct an Email Marketing Campaign that engaged their database and promoted new offerings and promotions.